We are thrilled to present our range of recycled denim yarns, meticulously designed to have a minimal environmental footprint. These bespoke yarns are expertly crafted from a blend comprising a of up to 80% reclaimed cotton, sourced from discarded denim waste, which could include pre-consumer or post-consumer materials. The remaining portion comprises a minimum of 20% recycled polyester derived from plastic bottle waste or, alternatively, virgin cotton or viscose. This diverse blend offers a rich spectrum of natural denim-like colors, spanning from light to dark shades, encompassing both solid and melange effects. Puneh denim yarns are skillfully spun into coarser counts, ranging from 6 to 20s Ne, ideal for a wide array of applications in apparel, accessories, and home textiles.

Know more about

Let's Talk to know more about our Vintage blends

puneh-vintage-pagepuneh logo